We’ve complied a list of our favourite blogs, travel and otherwise. Have a look through and see if there’s any you haven’t heard of – get clicking and read something new! We guarantree they’re all chock full of great stories, ideas, information and inspiration.
If you’d like your blog to appear on this page, send us a message. Our contact details are in the footer of this page. If it’s a blog we love, we’ll be sure to add it to our list.
Family Travel Blogs
- Travelogged - Liz started Travelogged in 2009, and she’s still exploring great cultural, culinary, beach and nature destinations… now with a toddler in tow! A lifelong New Yorker, she leaves the city whenever she can in search of something new.
- Walking On Travels - Walkingon Travels follows the mantra that just because you have kids doesn’t mean you have to put your travel dreams aside, if anything they just get bigger and more exciting. Follow Keryn and her family as they wander around the streets of Seattle, WA in between trips across the globe, searching out activities that are fun not only for the kids but parents too.
Nomad and Permanent Travel Blogs
- As We Travel Blog - As We Travel is a comprehensive travel site for anyone who enjoys traveling. From first-time travelers, to well-seasoned travel enthusiasts, you will find As We Travel full of the latest travel advice, clutter-free city guides, and HD travel videos from around the world.
- Bacon is Magic
- Don’t Stop Living – Jonny Blair’s travel lifestyle site from 10 years of nomadery, all seven continents and over 70 countries visited.
- FlashpackerHQ - Travel Knowledge for the Independent, Tech Savvy, Budget Traveler. Roughly one-third travelogue, one-third travel tips, and one-third travel photography.
- Four Jandals - Cole and Adela are New Zealand’s travel blogging couple. They provide travel tips, advice and adventure tales as they wear our their jandals (Kiwi slang for flip-flops) around the world.
- FoxNomad - My name is Anil Polat, and I’m on a journey to visit every country in the world. A former computer hacker, I now travel full time and pay for it by blogging about the adventure.
- Greg Goodman. Travel Photographer & Storyteller - A Journey Awaits
- Indefinite Adventure
- Nomadic Notes Travel Blog - Photos and notes from around the world by James Clark
- Nomadic Samuel - Travel Blog that is miles away from ordinary…dripping with sarcasm
- The Road to Anywhere
- This Way to Paradise - Discover exotic islands, beaches, tropical locations, and other hidden vacation spots.
- Uncornered Market - Daniel Noll and Audrey Scott are the husband-and-wife digital storytelling and photography team behind Uncornered Market. They travel deep and off-beat, aiming to connect the world through people, food and adventure.
- A Couple Travlers - Adventurous couple embarking on a 2 year journey through Europe and Asia, while actively blogging about travel experiences, logistics and resources for website management.
- Backpacking Travel Blog
- CanuckiwiKate - Kate’s a Canuck-gone-Kiwi, after 4 years of being an expat teacher in New Zealand, she’s finally returning home to Canada to travel her own country with the kiwi boy and beyond.
- Dream Euro Trip – Ultimate guide for planning and budgeting your EuroTrip adventures by DJ Yabis
- Go Backpacking -
- Lee Abbamonte’s Travel Site - Lee Abbamonte: the youngest American to visit every country in the world; travel expert.
- Monkeys and Mountains – In search of outdoor adventures and offbeat experiences.
- My Beautiful Adventures - A Chinese Medicine Doctor/Travel Writer and Photographer who is exploring life and the world one beautiful adventure at a time.
- On My Walkabout – The personal journey of adrenaline junkie Nick K. trying to experience the world’s most exciting adventures. It features tales of grandeur, travel tips, resources, and reviews of well known and more elusive travel secrets. On My Walkabout goes beyond travel and is meant to encourage you to see everything around you as an adventure.
- Over Yonderlust - Screwed, lewd, and tattooed, these childhood sweethearts are taking over the world!
- Romancing The Planet - An Indian passport holder decides to get away from a routine life, starts traveling to meet new people.
- Runaway Juno - From a cubic farmer to a world explorer; Juno is making her way around the world while writing, laughing and eating. She won’t stop until she finds the place she can call ‘home’.
- Smiling Faces Travel Photos - Daily travel photo featuring smiles from around the world.
- That Backpacker
- The Time-Crunched Traveler - A travel information site run by Justin and Ellen, a couple living in New England, USA. The Time-Crunched Traveler helps working professionals make the most of their limited vacation time. Great for travelers who aren’t location independent and looking to maximise vacation time and long weekends.
- Travel Scamming - Enjoy the ride. Don’t get taken for one. Know the travel scams and safety tips before you go.
- Where in the World is Lola? - Lola is a fun-loving, and flirtatious traveler who enjoys making friends wherever she goes. If you want interesting tweets and fun reads, check her out.
Blog Building and Networking
- Travel Blog Advice - What you need to know about travel blogging
- Travel Bloggers Guide - A resource for making your own travel blog.