Flashpacker Family is open for guest bloggers! We’d love content on destinations we haven’t covered – Africa, India, Central & South America and Eastern Europe. If you’re interested in guest blogging for us, send me an email with a pitch for your post – email@example.com
Guidelines for Guest Bloggers on Flashpacker Family
Please read through the following guidelines before submitting your guest post.
- All content must be entirely original and not duplicated or recycled from anywhere else on the web. All content must be written by you.
- We reserve the right to edit any content you submit to us.
- Please submit at least three photos for each post, including one to be used as a featured photo.
- You must have the right to reproduce any photos. You can use your own photos or use creative commons photos. You can add a photo credit to the caption or add a line at the end of the post.
- We prefer to have photos hosted by you and inserted into WordPress.
- We prefer landscape photos but, if necessary, we can use portrait photos. Your featured photo must be landscape.
- Photos should be re-sized to 800 in width. We prefer landscape images.
- We’re happy to accept photo essay posts.
- We prefer you to write your post in WordPress and email us the html code (preferably in a Google doc).
- Use sub-headers in your post. In wordpress, please use the H2 header tag for major headings and H3 for minor headers.
- Include a short Author Bio at the end of your post. This should include you blog link and social media profiles.
- Where appropriate, you can include links back to your own blog in the text provided they are relevant. One or two links is acceptable. Chat to us if you want to include more.
- Links to other relevant sites can also be included.
- We reserve the right to remove any links we deem inappropriate.
- We do not accept any links to commercial sites or affiliate sales in content.
- We’ll promote your guest post on our social platforms. We expect you to do the same.
- Subscribe to the comments of the post so you can reply to any questions and feedback about your article.